- PROTEC is accredited by the Education, Development and Training Practitioner SETA.
- PROTEC is a member of the SAICE (South African Institute of Civil Engineers)
- PROTEC is a member of the National Science and Technology Forum and serves on its education unit.
- PROTEC is recognised as a UNESCO Co-operating organization.
- PROTEC enjoys good relationships with the various Departments of Education - National, Provincial, District, Circuits and the Schools themselves
- PROTEC’s main corporate partners include: Anglo American, Anglo Platinum, Aurecon, BMG, FFS Refiners, General Electric, Sanlam, Sappi
MAIN CORPORATE DONORS
Acacia Operations Services, Akzonobel, Anchor Yeast, BASF Holdings Limited, Chemical Initiatives, DH SA Trust, Estica Diplal, Experse, FFS Refiners, Fulton Trust, General Electric, Hart PM, ICI Dulux, Illovo Sugar, JASA Mpumalanga, JM Abbott, Lallemand/ American Yeast, M & G Attridge Charitable Trust, North Coast Courier, Papilsky SR & A Winer Education Trust, PPS Africa, PQ Silicas, Rymco, SAPOA Career Week, Sasria, SITFE, Solon Siftung, Sun International, Tongaat Hulett, Toyota SA Manufacturing, The Victor Daitz Foundation, UIA